Alex Greenwald and Z Berg, JJAMZ, Webster Hall, New York, NY, July 10, 2012
Michael Runion, JJAMZ, Webster Hall, New York, NY, July 10, 2012
JJAMZ, Webster Hall, New York, NY, July 10, 2012
Lita Ford, Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, July 13, 2012
Bret Michaels, Poison, Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, July 13, 2012
C.C. DeVille, Poison, Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, July 13, 2012
Bobby Dall, Poison, Nikon at Joes Beach Theater, July 13, 2012
- Brendan Toller, who brought us I Need That Record!, has a new documentary in the works about musical jack-of-all-trades Danny Fields (it’s difficult to encapsulate Fields’ career because he’s done so much, but he had a hand in the careers of the Doors, Iggy Pop, the Ramones, the MC5, Lou Reed, etc.). Read about the film here and follow the production progress on Facebook.
- In 1977, Marc Bolan (T. Rex) had a short-lived music variety show on British television. Marc ran for six episodes, kicked off with a performance from the Jam, included awkwardly-choreographed dance routines, and was overflowing with glitter and lip-syncing. Stuepfaction has gathered all six episodes for you to watch.
- File under: Really? Here’s footage of a collaboration between Liam Ó Maonlaí of Hothouse Flowers and Joe Elliott of Def Leppard, circa the early 1990s.
- As to collaborations that have been proven good, RZA and the Black Keys have come together again to produce a track for RZA’s upcoming directorial debut The Man with the Iron Fists. You can listen to “The Baddest Man Alive” at Fuse.
- If you’re into toys, Continue reading